Easily translate text, words and sentences from Spanish to English and from English to Spanish language. This app could be used for word meanings and as a dictionary too.
Spanish English Translator has these features:
- English To Spanish Translation
- Spanish To English Translation
- Hear translated text in English or Spanish
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access for translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for translations.
Bonus Feature – Learn and Master the pronunciation as English Spanish Translator has in built audio feature. Hear the translated text and conveniently communicate with your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, family members or tourists.
If you are a Traveler or Student or language enthusiast then this app is a must have for you.
For Students – you can now complete your language homework and assignments easily.
For Traveler - if you are traveling from Spanish speaking nation or country to English Speaking nation or country, or from English Speaking country to Spanish Speaking country then this app is your best companion.
Now you can learn Spanish or English language at your convenience, while driving, playing games, in class, while on travel, while commuting to work, with friends, etc.
We have Spanish translator for other languages too, for e.g. German, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and many more. Drop us an email if you are interested.
Interesting Facts about Spanish Language:
- Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries worldwide.
- In Europe, Spanish is an official language of Spain, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- Spanish is also spoken by small communities in other European countries, such as the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Spanish is an official language of the European Union.
- Nationally, Spanish is the official language—either de facto or de jure—of Argentina, Bolivia (co-official with Quechua, Aymara, Guarani, and 34 other languages), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay (co-official with Guaraní),and Peru